The VShell server throughput can now be limited through the use of a new bandwidth limit option. The bandwidth can be limited on a server-wide basis, or on a per-user/group or per-location basis by specifying the option in a subconfiguration.
If you would be interested in trying a pre-release version of VShell, please send an email to email@example.com.
VShell’s trigger support has had many new enhancements added in the pre-beta version. Some of the new features include:
- Ability to conditionalize triggers based on user/group and/or virtual root.
- Support for multiple triggers of the same type.
- Ability to configure multiple actions for any trigger event.
- Built-in trigger action that allows an email to be sent when a trigger event occurs.
- Built-in file operation trigger action that allows a file to be automatically copied or moved to a different location.
If you would be interested in trying out a pre-release version of VShell, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.