We’re pleased to announce that SecureCRT is now available as an iPad app.
SecureCRT for iPad is a go-anywhere, high-productivity remote access app, providing rock-solid terminal emulation for SSH2 and Telnet protocols on your mobile device. SecureCRT offers advanced session management that lets you create folders to organize sessions, and import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT.
Here’s what one SecureCRT for iPad customer has to say:
“I’ve been using SecureCRT on Windows for many years and it’s the most stable and comfortable tool we found. SecureCRT for iPad is as stable as I expected from my experience with the Windows version. I’ve tried other iPad apps, but SecureCRT has the best handling of all of them. It’s a great tool that makes my work easier.” —Gerhard Bade, data networks manager
Learn more about SecureCRT for iPad and how to download from the Apple Store®. SecureCRT for iPad makes it easy to:
- Access business applications securely on Unix, Linux, or VMS from your iPad, with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
SecureCRT for iPad runs ahead of the pack:
- Use emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Customize each session with settings for logon data, authentication, emulation, ANSI, font, and more.
- Run multiple sessions at a time.
- Connect to the same host multiple times.
- Organize sessions into folders.
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options.
For customers using SecureCRT for Windows, Mac, or Linux, we’ve created an FAQ on importing your existing sessions to SecureCRT for iPad.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to email@example.com.