New maintenance releases of SecureCRT 7.3.1, SecureFX 7.3.1, and VanDyke ClientPack 7.3.1 are now available for download.
SecureCRT 7.3.1 and SecureFX 7.3.1 feature:
- A dockable session manager on all platforms with a filter bar for quickly locating sessions in the session database
- An import/export tool that makes it easier to backup or copy settings from one machine to another
- Improved security with the ability to generate and store larger keys in the SSH Agent
SecureCRT 7.3.1 introduces enhanced keyword highlighting that allows you to specify keyword colors and combine keyword attributes to make critical output stand out. You can now easily identify errors in log files or streaming output or highlight prompts. On the Windows and Mac platforms, regular expressions can be used as keywords. Also new are named pipes (Windows only), scripting support for Kermit file transfers, and support for larger authentication keys, as well a number of other enhancements.
SecureFX 7.3.1 adds PGP compatibility, making it possible to automatically execute the encryption and decryption process, a new SFXCL resume option for resuming interrupted transfers, and the ability to display filenames using UTF-8.
ClientPack 7.3.1 improves security with the ability to generate larger keys and adds the vsftp option –no-flock, which turns off locking on local files for uploads and downloads, preventing a potential hang if the source file is located on mounted storage, such as EMC NFS.
You can download any of the 7.3.1 official releases from the official download page.
Find out more about the 7.3.1 releases:
Please see the history files for a complete list of changes:
- SecureCRT 7.3.1 (Official) History File
- SecureFX 7.3.1 (Official) History File
- VanDyke ClientPack 7.3.1 (Official)
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.