SecureCRT for iPad 1.0.2 includes the following bug fixes:
- If an imported session had the option “Retain size and font” set, SecureCRT crashed when attempting to connect to it.
- If an imported session was using a custom color scheme, the foreground and background colors were set to black.
- A host key error was reported when attempting to connect to an imported session on an iPad Air.
- Control sequences did not work with Bluetooth keyboards.
- When SecureCRT was used with a Bluetooth keyboard and the iPad keyboard was shown and then hidden, the bottom of the session window was not visible.
- The import mechanism failed if a path or filename in the archive contained international characters.
Learn more about SecureCRT for iPad and how to download from the Apple Store®.
For customers using SecureCRT for Windows, Mac, or Linux, we’ve created an FAQ on importing your existing sessions to SecureCRT for iPad.
SecureCRT for iPad is a go-anywhere, high-productivity remote access app, providing rock-solid terminal emulation for SSH2 and telnet protocols on your mobile device. SecureCRT offers advanced session management that lets you creates folders to organize sessions, and import sessions from SecureCRT on your desktop.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to email@example.com.