The 7.3.7 maintenance releases address issues found in the 7.3.6 releases.
You can download any of the 7.3.7 official releases from the official download page.
SecureCRT 7.3.x and SecureFX 7.3.x feature:
- Dockable session manager with filter bar for quickly locating sessions in the session database
- Import/export tool for easily backing up or copying settings from one machine to another
- Improved security with the ability to generate and store larger keys in the SSH Agent
SecureCRT 7.3.x includes:
- Enhanced keyword highlighting that allows you to specify keyword colors and combine keyword attributes to make critical output stand out. On the Windows and Mac platforms, regular expressions can be used as keywords
- Named pipes (Windows only)
- Scripting support for Kermit file transfers
SecureFX 7.3.x adds:
- PGP compatibility for automatically executing the encryption and decryption process
- SFXCL resume option for resuming interrupted transfers
- Ability to display filenames using UTF-8
Find out more about the 7.3.7 releases:
Please see the history files for a complete list of changes:
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.