We’re pleased to announce that SecureCRT® is now available for the iPhone®. SecureCRT for iOS is the mobile SSH app you can take anywhere, with the performance and customization options you expect from SecureCRT.
- With SecureCRT for iOS, securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad. Rich emulation support includes VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
With SecureCRT for iOS, you can:
- Access business applications securely on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
- Use emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Customize each session with settings for logon data, authentication, emulation, ANSI, font, and more.
- Run multiple sessions at a time and connect to the same host multiple times.
- Organize sessions into folders.
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options.
- Easily import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT
Find out more about SecureCRT for iOS.
Download SecureCRT for iOS from the Apple App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id911124130
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to email@example.com.
On CIO.com, Paul Mah included SecureCRT 8.0 as one of 12 apps Windows power users must have.
If you are looking for something more powerful than Telnet, SecureCRT lets you easily connect to or manage scores of remote devices via a variety of protocols such as telnet, SSH or even serial ports. Built with support for high-DPI monitors, sessions are arranged in tabs or groups of tab for easy organization, individual session can be customized with custom keyboard, display, connection and other settings. Built-in scripting capability gives advanced users the capability to automate repetitive tasks using VBScript, Jscript, PerlScript or Python. Finally, support for file transfer protocols such as SFTP, Xmodem, YmodemZ and Zmodem – as well as a built-in TFTP server – makes it perfect for managing legacy networking gear.
See the full slideshow here:
12 app Windows power users must have
See the SecureCRT slide here:
SecureCRT 8.0 [Terminal Emulator]
Note: The $139 price shown on the SecureCRT slide is for a 3-year license. A one-year license is $99.
Here’s a sneak peek of the interface changes for SecureCRT and SecureFX for Mac.
New look for SecureCRT for Mac
New look for SecureFX for Mac
The user interface changes include a new toolbar for the main window, new toolbar icons for the Session Manager and Connect dialog, and new connection status icons. If you’d like to try the pre-beta version, please send email to Maureen.Jett@vandyke.com.