9.0.2 releases of SecureCRT and SecureFX are now available for download.
This a maintenance release that addresses issues found in version 9.0.1.
New in SecureCRT 9.0
- Consolidate network connections within SecureCRT 9.0 for Windows by connecting RDP sessions in tabs or tiles.
- Python 3 support adds to the extensive scripting options available in SecureCRT, allowing automation of administrative tasks. External modules can be called from Python 3 scripts, making scripting even more powerful.
- On Windows, save time with the integrated scratchpad tab and script editor tab. Just open a scratchpad tab and start writing notes. Edit local Python or ActiveX scripts without leaving SecureCRT.
- Customize SecureCRT to work for you. Set the status bar to show only the items you choose, in the order you want to see them. Pre-load agent keys to save time. Use the Command Manager to save and organize commands in folders.
The RDP implementation seems rock-solid. Way better than what Windows has. I’ll be using this function from now on. — Geoffrey Aigeltinger, Verification specialist with a global communications technology company
New in SecureFX 9.0
- Amazon S3 support allows you to easily transfer files to and from your secure Amazon cloud storage.
- Enhanced file transfer options streamline your workflow. Automatically remove files from the transfer queue and enable time stamping by the destination server.
- Save time with the ability to pre-load agent keys. Find sessions even faster using wildcards in the Session Manager filter box.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, and bug reports to email@example.com