New beta releases of SecureCRT 9.1, SecureFX 9.1, and VanDyke ClientPack 9.1 are now available for download.
New in SecureCRT 9.1 (Beta)
- SecureCRT for macOS adds support for Big Sur and integrates the toolbar with the title bar for a modern interface that frees up valuable screen space.
- On Windows, the dockable Active Sessions Manager lets you see at a glance all open sessions, which makes working with a large number of connections easier. Quickly locate open sessions using the filter bar.
- Also on Windows, you can now customize the scratchpad and script editor to fit your needs. Choose fonts, foreground and background colors, and specify the initial values of line numbers and word wrap options. Save time by including a scratchpad as an auto session that is opened when SecureCRT starts.
- All platforms add local shell, GUI, and other enhancements designed to increase efficiency.
“The Active Sessions Manager makes the workflow better than ever. This and the hotkeys are not just small fixes — they are the best and fastest way to choose an open session since I’ve been using SecureCRT.”
— Michael Bladowski, SecureCRT customer
New in SecureFX 9.1 (Beta)
- SecureFX for macOS adds Big Sur support and integrates the toolbar with the title bar for a more modern interface and more screen space in which to work.
- On Windows, the display theme’s foreground and background colors are now used everywhere, improving the visual experience in SecureFX.
- On all platforms, S3-compatible services are now supported in addition to AWS.
New in VanDyke Clientpack 9.1 (Beta)
- VanDyke Clientpack introduces support for macOS Big Sur, so you can take advantage of the improvements in the latest macOS platform.
You can download any of the 9.1 beta releases from the beta download page.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org