New in SecureCRT for iOS 2.4
- Support for Dark Mode
- SSH agent and OpenSSH agent forwarding
- Support for TVI925 and TVI910 emulations
- SSH2: Added support for the diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, and diffie-hellman-group18-sha512 key-exchange algorithms.
SecureCRT for iOS is a go-anywhere SSH/Telnet app with rock-solid remote access and terminal emulation on your iPhone and iPad. SecureCRT has advanced session management that lets you create folders to organize sessions and import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT.
SecureCRT for iOS makes it easy to:
- Access business applications securely on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
- Choose from emulations like VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console
- Customize session settings for firewalls, logon data, authentication, agent, emulation, ANSI, font, and more
- Import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT
- Run multiple sessions at a time
- Connect to the same host multiple times
- Organize sessions into folders
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options
Learn more about SecureCRT for iOS and how to download from the Apple Store®.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to email@example.com.