8.7.3 maintenance releases are now available for SecureCRT and SecureFX. Version 8.7 is compatible with Windows 10, macOS 10.15 Catalina, and Ubuntu 19.x.
This a maintenance release that addresses issues found in version 8.7.2.
Download the 8.7.3 releases today. As always, you can evaluate these new releases without charge for 30 days.
New in SecureCRT 8.7 (Official)
- Keyword highlighting enhancement: Keyword highlighting is more versatile with the ability to match phrases and substrings for literal strings and regular expressions.
- Command Manager (Windows only): Streamline repetitive tasks with the dockable Command Manager, which makes it easy to organize commands into named folders, filter commands by name, and launch them with a double click or by pressing Enter. Commands and command folders can also be shared with the button bar and vice versa.
- Local shell session (Windows): On Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 or later, you can open a local shell session within SecureCRT. A tabbed CMD or PowerShell session makes it easy to work on the local system without having to leave SecureCRT. Local shell was already supported on macOS and Linux.
- True Color support: Xterm 24-bit color (True Color) is now supported.
- Dark Mode support (Mac): Dark Mode support has been added for macOS 10.14 and later.
New in SecureFX 8.7 (Official)
- Multiple local windows: You can now open multiple local windows within SecureFX. When doing synchronized browsing, the remote session will be paired with its own local window.
- Dark mode support (Mac): Dark Mode support has been added on macOS 10.14 and later.
- WebDAV support: SecureFX can now connect using the HTTPS (WebDAV) transfer protocol.
You can download any of the 8.7.3 Official releases from the official download page.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org