The Official releases of SecureCRT, SecureFX, and VanDyke ClientPack 8.7 are now available for download.
SecureCRT 8.7 (Official) increases your efficiency with a keyword highlighting enhancement that allows phrase and substring matches. On Windows, a dockable Command Manager lets you organize, filter, and launch commands, and local shell support lets you work in a tabbed CMD or PowerShell session. Also new are Xterm True Color (24-bit) support and the ability to include folders when filtering sessions in the Session Manager. On macOS, Dark Mode is supported.
- Visit the SecureCRT 8.7 (Official) page for a list of new features.
- Download SecureCRT 8.7 (Official).
SecureFX 8.7 (Official) user interface enhancements streamline your workflow. Open multiple local windows within SecureFX and use the Session folder filter to include top-level folders in your filtered sessions. Also new is improved protocol support including HTTPS (WebDAV) and remote same-system copy. On macOS, Dark Mode is supported.
- Visit the SecureFX 8.7 (Official) page for a list of new features.
- Download SecureFX 8.7 (Official).
VanDyke Clientpack 8.7 (Official) introduces enhancements including new algorithm support and support for Ubuntu 19.x and macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Visit the VanDyke ClientPack (Official) page for a list of new features.
- Download VanDyke ClientPack 8.7 (Official).
You can download any of the 8.7 Official releases from the official download page.
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, and bug reports to email@example.com