We’re pleased to announce that SecureCRT® is now available for the iPhone®. SecureCRT for iOS is the mobile SSH app you can take anywhere, with the performance and customization options you expect from SecureCRT.
With SecureCRT for iOS, you can:
- Access business applications securely on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
- Use emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Customize each session with settings for logon data, authentication, emulation, ANSI, font, and more.
- Run multiple sessions at a time and connect to the same host multiple times.
- Organize sessions into folders.
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options.
- Easily import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT
Find out more about SecureCRT for iOS.
Download SecureCRT for iOS from the Apple App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id911124130
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.