If you’re new to SecureCRT, we have a series of videos to help you quickly get started. The videos below show you how to download and install SecureCRT if you’re evaluating or have recently purchased the software.
You can browse these and other instructional videos on the VanDyke Software YouTube Channel.
A new example VBScript script that reveals non-printing characters has been published to the VanDyke Software Forums.
Have you ever copied something to the clipboard and thought you knew what was there only to realize that there’s something else present that you cannot “see”?
Or, perhaps you’re working with a regular expression and the contents of the string you’re working with doesn’t seem to match the pattern for some reason?
This example script is designed to work in SecureCRT (you can map it to a button on SecureCRT’s button bar) such that non-printing characters that aren’t otherwise easily seen/detected can be revealed.
See the script in action on the VanDyke Software Forums.
We’re pleased to announce that SecureCRT® is now available for the iPhone®. SecureCRT for iOS is the mobile SSH app you can take anywhere, with the performance and customization options you expect from SecureCRT.
- With SecureCRT for iOS, securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad. Rich emulation support includes VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
With SecureCRT for iOS, you can:
- Access business applications securely on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
- Use emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Customize each session with settings for logon data, authentication, emulation, ANSI, font, and more.
- Run multiple sessions at a time and connect to the same host multiple times.
- Organize sessions into folders.
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options.
- Easily import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT
Find out more about SecureCRT for iOS.
Download SecureCRT for iOS from the Apple App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id911124130
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.